Selling Your Home
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® office, we are dedicated to providing you with service
professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment,
to provide you with the following services:
- Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
- Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations
real estate practices.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Endeavor to always understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process, and discuss comments received about your
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an
price to sell your home and receive the value you deserve.
- Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or
- Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional
best market your property.
- Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and
- Post your property on c21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.
- Promote your property to potential buyers.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21 System’s vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers
- Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our
than 8,000 offices worldwide.
- Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net
proceeds, so you
understand these implications prior to the acceptance or rejection of any offer.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing
monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
- Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 Office in another
- Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools &the most up-to-date training to