Buying a Home
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® Office, we are dedicated to providing you with service
professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we
provide you with the following services:
- Respect you, your needs and communicate in an honest and forthright manner.
- Make the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing
information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help
make informed decisions.
- Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
- Provide you with the resources you need to help you determine your financial ability to purchase,
alternative financing methods, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
- Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, at the right price
in an acceptable time frame.
- Use available methods to locate the property that will best meet your goals and your needs. This may
properties listed with our office, the Multiple Listing Service, real estate websites, or listings
through other real estate companies.
- Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve,
including leveraging our network of more than 8000 offices worldwide.
- Provide the resources of century21.com, which makes thousands of listings available for you to
homes that are right for you.
- Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and
- Comply with all legal obligations to disclose material facts known about the property that is likely
affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
- Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. Assist you in
evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating
help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- As your champion, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your
offer in a
light most favorable to you.
- Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or
- Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow)
throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
- Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase